1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Foxfi problems

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by tbt666, Oct 27, 2012.

1. tbt666

tbt666 New Member

Has anybody been using foxfi on the new RAZR Maxx hd, I was but after last nights update it won't work like I turn it on and my PS3 will connect but then it tells me it was disconnected from the access point when foxfi says it's still connected and when I turn it off and back on I can't get anything to connect to my phone....
  2. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

I will try it when I get home today..

BK MaXX'hd
  3. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator Staff Member

I gave it a run and non issues connecting to my laptop... Ran it for a good 30 minutes..

BK MaXX'hd
  4. tbt666

tbt666 New Member

Yea I've ran it before and it works fine but sometimes when I start it dosent work like nothing will connect and so I finally got it to work but sometimes I have trouble getting it to start and run
  5. geoff5093

geoff5093 New Member

I've had issues off and on, but usually if I start FoxFi, stop it, then restart it works.
  6. tbt666

tbt666 New Member

Ok I think I figured out the problem...... sooo when I start foxfi it would run for a second and all my stuff would connect but then it was like the access point just dissappered.... so I went into wifi settings and manage networks and turns out my SSID was in their and since foxfi uses your wifi.... I think my phone was trying to connect to itself but it wasn't quite working out and so that was what was wrong with mine I think...
Search tags for this page
droid razr hd and foxfi
fox fi issues
fox fi problems
foxfi connects then disconnects

foxfi issues

foxfi not working with ps3

foxfi problems

foxfi razr hd

foxfi troubleshooting

foxfi troubleshooting new droid maxx
how to connect ps3 to foxfi