FoxFi Problems after ICS

tarheelmike

Reaction score
Got the ICS update this weekend and have found that FoxFi does not work correctly after the update. After launching the app, the mobile hotspot shows as being active, but I can't get my laptop to connect. Any suggestions?

xtor

Reaction score
I had a problem with mine yesterday, had to power off phone, and it fixed it, there also a add on app for foxfi, i added it just in case

point of origin

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try opening the app, while its running go into app settings, clear data and force close it. Reboot the phone and try it again. :)

Also, moving this to the ics sub forum :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

djembeman

Reaction score
On my first try I connected to my MacBook without any problems, until about 20 minutes where I lost connection, tried to toggle FoxFi off and on again. FoxFi gave me an error that it could not activate hotspot. I tried it the next day and I could activate it again. I haven't tried to stay connected to it for that long again though.

helron

Reaction score
I had a problem with mine yesterday, had to power off phone, and it fixed it, there also a add on app for foxfi, i added it just in case

point of origin
What -Where is the Add on App for Foxfi?

helron

Reaction score
I finally got it to work and it does well with my iPad 3. The only problem now is that every time it is disengaged I must reboot my phone. Small price to pay for perfection:biggrin: