FoxFi Problem

jsandy

Reaction score
Out of the blue, on my rooted Verizon Note 3, FoxFi has stopped recognizing that I have the full unlocked version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both FoxFi and the key. I still have the block at the bottom of the page "Unlock Full Version". When I click on that and then "purchase full version" it takes me directly to the play store where my options are "open" and "uninstall".Anyone else having issues and/or any thoughts about what is going on. I've messaged the developers twice without response.

N4UPD

Reaction score
Not sure if it will work but try downloading smart wifi tether. I found it on Aptoide market and am using it on my galaxy stellar. Works great but I'm on 4.1.

OP
J

jsandy

Reaction score
Don't know what happened but I ended up buying the "key" again. Has worked fine since when I have used it. I got brave and flashed Jellybean's Rom that has the tethering built in (I know that that isn't the correct terminology but don't know another way to explain it) Recently, while still on Jellybean's Rom I used FoxFi again (I have a printer that is on my FoxFi network and I didn't feel like setting it up for Jellybean. Now when I activate "Mobile Hotspot, it defaults to FoxFi. So far hasn't been an issue but, before Jellybean, I would have problems with data transmission (The message was that it couldn't find a server. Would have to turn "airplane" on and off to force the phone to search)

KaChow

Reaction score
Now, you have 2 licenses. Next time go to Titanium Backup and restore to your Original ID. I would PM the Dev and ask for a refund credit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I recently upgraded my FoxFi and received a warning about compatibility with KitKat. It advised not upgrading if I intend on using FoxFi.