FoxFi after new update

Coulterjosh

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble using FoxFi after your phone was updated. my computer keeps saying it has limited connectivity. ive restarted my phone and my computer twice which has always fixed this problem in the past but even though im still trying the problem is not getting fixed. Ia anyone else having this trouble or is it just me? If you have how did you fix it? (the new update is the one that just rolled out today):mad::icon_ devil:

Jason R

Reaction score
I think it says in the description something about toggling airplane mode on the off but if that don't work email the dev

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

pgreeny

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble using FoxFi after your phone was updated. my computer keeps saying it has limited connectivity. ive restarted my phone and my computer twice which has always fixed this problem in the past but even though im still trying the problem is not getting fixed. Ia anyone else having this trouble or is it just me? If you have how did you fix it? (the new update is the one that just rolled out today):mad::icon_ devil:

After reading your post I tried mine. Seemed to work fine , it took about 2minutes to connect but works like it did before. BTW I have been on the update since last week , I was part of the soak test. Maybe try uninstalling and re-installing and see if that works.

thumps420

Reaction score
So will foxfi work without root.. is the any like breech of contract ir anything

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

C2Cab95

Reaction score
Yes, FoxFi works without root. I don't see how it's a breech of contract. When you get down to it, data is data, it's paid for up front, and it's for me to use how I want. It's on the Market... VZW could have FoxFi blocked from their devices like Sprint does if they were worried about it.