Foxconn CEO: "Next iPhone will put the Galaxy SIII to shame.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Sounds like someone is getting worried. I thank he is just trying to give the people that are still trying to decide on getting the SGS3 or wait for the next iPhone something to think about

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Oh really? So your saying that the next iphone wont be locked down tight with that amazing and astounding grid of icons?! :D

jgmecarter

Reaction score
No I think the iPhone will have a 4 inch screen and then apple will take everyone to court that has sold a phone with a 4 inch screen

Parzec

Reaction score
Blah, blsh blah, blah.....

from my DROID RAZR maxx from Droid Forums

Gee223

Reaction score
Yeah too bad everyone will be locked into a two year contract with their sexy/bada$$ new Galaxy S3, myself included. Besides unless siri can give handies, or predict winning lotto numbers they have a monumental task ahead of them just trying to keep up. Shoot, the S3 can do picture in picture and the 4S can almost multitask now. LOL

geoff5093

Reaction score
Remember that the iPhone (5) is coming out this fall, which is a good 3+ months from now. By then I'm sure even better Android phones are on their way.

skennelly

Reaction score
IMO, the SGS III will be one of the top Android phones for a while. Just look at the sales of the SGS & SGS II. And unfortunately for Apple, the iphone 5 will still just be an iphone.

nikecar

Reaction score
skennelly said:
IMO, the SGS III will be one of the top Android phones for a while. Just look at the sales of the SGS & SGS II. And unfortunately for Apple, the iphone 5 will still just be an iphone.

Yes, but if it has a larger screen, it might get a 5x5 grid layout for the icons. Fanboys will be drooling at the extra icons on their homepages.