Fox Mobile Releases Hulu-Like Mobile App With 25 Content Partners To Start

Guchi

Reaction score
bitbop is a new streaming media app ala hulu except put out by fox. join the beta here

igobyfitz73

Reaction score
cool beans...hope i get an invite dancedroid:icon_ banana::lifting::rockon::icon_ owned::icon_ nana::beer2::yeahbaby01::yahoo:

buenos

Reaction score
In the artice...it says..for four blackberry phones!....even the website shows berries....:(
suport for android not available yet.....

Reaction score
In the artice...it says..for four blackberry phones!....even the website shows berries....:(
suport for android not available yet.....

When singing up you can select the Droid, as well as other Android phones. Maybe they are seeing how many non-BB users sign up. Anyway, hopefully this will make Hulu release an Android App.

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
It is out...it's a paid service tho. 10 bucks a month I think. The app is not in the market you have to get it from their website..

Shogun Hooah

Reaction score
It is out...it's a paid service tho. 10 bucks a month I think. The app is not in the market you have to get it from their website..

Ok Thanks. Have you or anyone else here used it? just want to know if its worth the money. Like does it work well and have all those shows like it claims.