Foward prank calls...

Duc748s

Reaction score
Does the OP have Google voice? I didn't see it mentioned

ice456789

Reaction score
Id rather find out who it is and break someones face personally.. I'm good at that.. But I assume I have no choice but to call verizon and go from there..Thank you everyone.

FYI - I worked in a call center for Sprint for a while and we could see the number that called you, even if they blocked it. The only problem is that you have to get a customer service rep with better than average intelligence (because it isn't easy to do) and then motivate them (because they're not supposed to do it).

Other than that, I'd use google voice. Anonymous calls can be blocked or forced into your call presentation where they have to say their name.

astscott

Reaction score
theres an app for that!
callfilter
blocks privite number payfones and unknown calls

i had a problem with this girls bf blowin up my fone so i got his number saved and it sends right to voicemail and this send all the rest

OP
MM1 Payne (US Navy)
Reaction score
theres an app for that!
callfilter

i had a problem with this girls bf blowin up my fone so i got his number saved and it sends right to voicemail and this send all the rest

Thats what im looking for!, Although i wish there was some way i could get a good laugh from thier stupidity like (forwarding it to 911 thus them prankcalling the cops) THAT would be PERFECT! But thank you nonetheless Much love Mi bredren dem. Ya mon

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Now this is the way I got it to work. If anyone has finds a simpler way I will gladly update this post.
It's definitely simpler if you only use your GV number. All I have to do is block the caller via the GV site. :D

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
theres an app for that!
callfilter

Thats what im looking for!, Although i wish there was some way i could get a good laugh from thier stupidity like (forwarding it to 911 thus them prankcalling the cops) THAT would be PERFECT! But thank you nonetheless Much love Mi bredren dem. Ya mon

I'm not totally sure about this, but if you forward a call, doesn't the forwarded call then display your number on the phone it is forwarded to? I can't remember for sure though... but if so, you probably wouldn't want to forward it to the police or 911 if it's going to show your number.

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now this is the way I got it to work. If anyone has finds a simpler way I will gladly update this post.
It's definitely simpler if you only use your GV number. All I have to do is block the caller via the GV site. :D

Yes, but my tutorial was for those that needed both numbers blocked. I clearly noted you should block GV number on the GV site.

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you're angry at someone prank calling you, which is childish, so you childishly say you'd rather break their face?

I'm betting you somehow deserve these prank calls.

Last edited:
OP
MM1 Payne (US Navy)
Reaction score
Defently..beacouse people "deserve" to be prank called on....congratulations That was probably the stupidest thing I've heard all day..."This man has murdered 4 people throw him in jail for life!" "Bu- but your honor!" "Nahh, I'm just kidding he shall be prank called on for two weeks, court adjurned!" ....bomboclaught eeeeediot

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Defently..beacouse people "deserve" to be prank called on....congratulations That was probably the stupidest thing I've heard all day..."This man has murdered 4 people throw him in jail for life!" "Bu- but your honor!" "Nahh, I'm just kidding he shall be prank called on for two weeks, court adjurned!" ....bomboclaught eeeeediot

Now we definitely know that you deserved the prank calls.

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Verizon will gladly collect $5.99 a month from you for "Usage Controls" which will definitely block restricted numbers.

If you know the number, you can block up to 5 numbers for free on VZW but the block expires after 3 months. "Usage Controls" lets you block 20 numbers and the blocks do not expire.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Step 1) Forward Number.
First open up Google Voice app, click menu button, settings, making calls, check “ Do not use Google Voice to make all calls (you can put your settings back later). Exit out.

i do not seem to have this step in my GV acct. any help?