four white lights

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by blake2050, Jan 11, 2010.

1. blake2050

blake2050 New Member

alright so im getting pissed off cause I cant figure out what the heck is going on with my four white lights (back, menu, home, and search). Sometimes they wont come on at all, sometimes they come on but stay on until I lock the screen, and few times they will actually work like they are supposed to. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
  2. m3kilpat

m3kilpat Member

Happens to me too but I have no idea why. It's annoying when I can't see the lights when it's dark.
  3. blake2050

blake2050 New Member

its sooo annoying. and to top it off the backlit keys on the physical keyboard do the same thing. did you install the wifi tether app? I have that on my phone and i know there is a known issue about it messing up the screen brightness (which im not really concerned about). I was just wondering if maybe thats causing it.
  4. BartJJ

BartJJ New Member

ive had the same trouble and im about 99% sure its the auto brightness glitching out so if you cut it off it doesnt have that problem... at least for me it doesnt do it when auto is off hope this helps :)
  5. DROIDsys

DROIDsys New Member

I have the same problem. I think it has to do with any rom you might have installed. That started happening to me after I installed Sholes.info Edition 1.0-RC1. I reverted back to ver10 because this one still had some bugs to be worked out. But ever since than it's been doing it every so often. Not a big deal, I still support and will always support the work done at Sholes. Just hit the brightness button and it comes back on.

6. blake2050

blake2050 New Member

My brightness button doesnt work due to a problem with the wifi tether i installed. I dont even have the phone set to auto brightness and its still malfunctioning. I must say though that now its more consistently just staying on until i lock the phone. As long as I can see them i guess. lol