Found cool new trick on 2.1

sethmo

Reaction score
With Home++ and 2.0.1, when I press and hold the Menu button, it says "Starting screen switcher", then the screens show up in the center of the screen.

R

racklefratz

I think you have to be using home++ for it to happen

After spending more time than I wanted to trying to figure out how the OP got Android v2.1 already, I finally concluded that myself.

Would have been a nice touch if the OP said something about "home++" in the thread title.

Royal2000H

Reaction score
I think you have to be using home++ for it to happen

After spending more time than I wanted to trying to figure out how the OP got Android v2.1 already, I finally concluded that myself.

Would have been a nice touch if the OP said something about "home++" in the thread title.
Android 2.1 has it.
Home++ also has it.

2 separate things....

overtsilence

Reaction score
I think it appears there's some confusion about the accessing the recent programs switcher. You don't need home++ or 2.1, all you need to do is long press the home button and it'll pop up a box with your last six active applications.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
I think it appears there's some confusion about the accessing the recent programs switcher. You don't need home++ or 2.1, all you need to do is long press the home button and it'll pop up a box with your last six active applications.

thats not what he was talking about. He was talking about the physical screen switcher.

R

racklefratz

Android 2.1 has it. Home++ also has it. 2 separate things....

No kidding? Obviously. But the dirty little secret is, Android 2.1's not available for Droids yet.

My point was, and is,that mentioning "Hand++" in the subject line would potentially reduce the annoyance factor of having to read a couple of pages of discussion only to discover it's not relevant to the reader. Not a lot to ask.

Last edited by a moderator: