Found a decent holster that fits a naked Turbo really well.

Beer

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this since holsters seem to be far and few between. I love Fortte cases, expensive but worth it. Sadly they still haven't released a Turbo holster yet. A buddy of mine bought this: Amazon.com CASE123 MPS Classic TL Elite Premium Genuine Leather Vertical Swivel Belt Clip Holster for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 in screen - For use with Otterbox Commuter Urban Armor Gear and other iPhone 6 protective cases Cell Phones Accessories on Amazon for his iPhone with an Otterbox and it fits the Turbo perfectly. It's slim and wide enough that there are no false button pushes. The leather is nice, it has a magnetic closure, and seems pretty durable. If any issues pop up I'll report back.

Dr.Death

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I always wear carpenter pants and the naked turbo fits real nice in the large side pocket on the right leg.

OP
Beer

Beer

Reaction score
Product update: So I got this in March and this past weekend part of the clip snapped off. I emailed the vendor and in less than 24 hours he responded and is shipping two sets of replacement parts. Great customer support IMHO.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Eh, they've always been popular with a certain group of people.
They were all the rage at one time. I had one. I don't miss it. Getting snagged on things and pinching my waist.
And that was when I had a tiny phone. I can't imagine hoisting a 5+ inch phone around. :D
Just teasing, of course, and to each his own. But I hate 'em. :D

OP
Beer

Beer

Reaction score
The only time it gets in the way is when I'm on the couch with my lady friend. I've just learned that it goes on the coffee table (silenced) when it's time for "Netflix on the couch".

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
The new "getting busy"??? "Netflix on the couch"? I like it!

I always used to get mine caught on the damn car getting out of it.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Figured I would add my 2 cents to this holster v. pocket discussion. I also used to always carry my phone in a holster on my belt when dressed for work, in a pocket when casual. I stopped a few years ago when phones started to get bigger & bigger (maybe when I had a Bionic?). Since then, my normal has always been super thin TPU case & left front pocket. Back in February, my boss gave me a Note 2 as a work phone. Now I have a Note 2 and a Droid Turbo to lug around, both large phones. When I am home and in our office no holster for me, both phones just sit on my desk most of the day. When I travel and work on-site with customers I realized that a Turbo in one pocket, a Note 2 in another pocket and those huge rental car keys in another pocket was uncomfortable and looked ridiculous. Now when I travel, my Turbo is in a Verizon holster / case combo on my belt and work phone in my pocket. It may be nerdy by some standards, but there are times when putting your phone on your belt is just more practical. I do agree with @PereDroid though...always catching that holster getting in & out of the car.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
They gave you a Note TWO!? What, they let someone else upgrade and you got the leftovers...?

It was the thought that counts. Small company (at least my department is small), only managers get phones. No budget for phone upgrades right now. In February, some people quit, some were laid off. I was asked to stay on-board for another year & given a small raise and a work phone, mainly for e-mail away from the office. I appreciated the gesture. :)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Fair enough. I don't get a work phone at all and I'm a department head who's basically on-call all the time. Thank God they don't call very often. The only couple people who DO have work phones have Tracfone flip or candy bar phones, so I'm not jealous.