Found a 1700mAh Battery for Thunderbolt

iRenegade

Reaction score
I'm not getting as long as GSXR, but definitely longer than stock. I haven't seen any other reports about the battery monitor widget, last I've checked, it lists the same capacity for the stock 1400 and these "1700 HTC MyTouch4G/Merge" batteries at 1350. Whether that is accurate or not, I can't say.
Charger works great (both usb and battery insert), the batteries work fine and the price is right. I'll post an update if I encounter any changes to what's already been written by me!

iRenegade

Reaction score
Ahhhh! There's the difference! Thanks for clarifying! My 4G is terrible at work, mostly 2 bars, and I keep forgetting to put the radio to 3G only! I stopped switching wifi on and off, I find that there's little difference in battery use. It automatically switches to 3/4G when there's no wifi signal, I'm not sure how often it searches for wifi though.

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
I take it you're not rooted you could alter how often it scans if you keep it to never sleep it will be more efficient.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

iRenegade

Reaction score
Yup, holding off on rooting to see what the update takes care of. I see some folks already picked up the leak. I would only root at this point to extend battery life, and I see the jury is still out on how big the difference is.

Graymayre

Reaction score

crackedvenom

Reaction score
What about the 1750 seido or the 1650 my touch battery? I want an extended battery