Forwarding.... No contact list??

gddyup

Reaction score
Forgive my Droidnewbiness... I have searched but keep getting an hourglass on my pc for some dumbfreak reason. If I want to forward a message/e-mail to someone on my contact list, I see no easy way to do that from my Moto Droid. If I click on "To" the only way I can forward something is to physically type in the address of the people I want to forward to. I see no option to open my "contact" list and select people on that list to forward the meesage/e-mail to....

Am I missing something? Is there an option that I am not seeing or is there an app that I need in order to access my contact list when forwarding something? I sincerely apologize if this has been covered before but my PC is borking on me and I had to ask before I forgot and got my knickers in a knot the next time I wanted to forward something!!

Thanks Peeps!!

MHMcGrath

Reaction score
For Gmail the "forward" command is at bottom of email, per usual.
For "other" mail (e.g. corporate, etc.) a long press should deply a menu window where "forward" is an option. From either of these in the "to:" box there are several options - just begin typing a few letters should start a pick thru contacts or in the alternative hit the search soft key (magnifier) and that search branch will deploy both the various contact lists (it articulates Google vs others) or even wider searches on the net, etc. Hope this helps.

nooter99

Reaction score
I have this exact same problem using Yahoo mail. There seems to be no way to insert email addresses except to manually type out the entire address. Pretty much makes it impossible to send/forward email unless I were to memorize everyone's email, which I obviously can't do. Anybody know how to resolve this issue?