Forward SMS

evm2556

Reaction score
So i have a Droid x2 and an ipod touch, when i go to the gym i use the ipod touch to listen to music.
I leave my droid in the car. Is there an app to send my text messages from my droid x2 to my ipod touch. My droid is of course on 3g and my ipod touch would have wifi, I could also put my droid on wifi from the car if that would help. Even if its one way only that would be cool, but being able to respond via the ipod touch would be even better.

I dont even care if it auto sends the text to an email then i refresh my email on the ipod touch. That could work i guess.

My ipod touch is jailbroken and my droid x2 could be rooted if need be.

Cheers.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Verify that you can connect via WiFi first. Can you not put your music on the Droid?

PVS

Reaction score
So i have a Droid x2 and an ipod touch, when i go to the gym i use the ipod touch to listen to music.
I leave my droid in the car. Is there an app to send my text messages from my droid x2 to my ipod touch. My droid is of course on 3g and my ipod touch would have wifi, I could also put my droid on wifi from the car if that would help. Even if its one way only that would be cool, but being able to respond via the ipod touch would be even better.

I dont even care if it auto sends the text to an email then i refresh my email on the ipod touch. That could work i guess.

My ipod touch is jailbroken and my droid x2 could be rooted if need be.

Cheers.

Take a look at PhoneLeash (free on the Android Market, www.tinyurl.com/phoneleashfree). It can forward SMS and missed call info to an email address (that you can receive on the iPod Touch). You can even reply to incoming SMS from the iPod Touch. If you like the app, a nice review would be much appreciated!