Forum Rules

AuroEdge

Reaction score
Are we allowed to link to or make mention of ROM releases over at xda?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well the admin decided to appear out of thin air to assist. Thanks for posting the rules though i've been looking for those so I could revue them. Don't know how I missed it.

tappin and a talkin

OP
A

AuroEdge

Reaction score
I'm aware of the rules the issue was I didn't know if there was something illegal or in bad taste with those ROMs. Like if they contained IP or whatever. I want to see the Fascinate receive the support from these forums that the Motorola Droid has.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Well the admin decided to appear out of thin air to assist. Thanks for posting the rules though i've been looking for those so I could revue them. Don't know how I missed it.

tappin and a talkin
You didn't they are brand new : )

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya I actually just noticed that. Just posted today eh? Don't feel so silly anymore.

tappin and a talkin

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm actually plotting on how to break every rule without being banned or given an infraction. Then I plan on doing a jig. Not like a crazy all out irish jig, cause I don't want to rub it in too much but maybe a nice riverdance type jig, that's more classy IMO.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm actually plotting on how to break every rule without being banned or given an infraction. Then I plan on doing a jig. Not like a crazy all out irish jig, cause I don't want to rub it in too much but maybe a nice riverdance type jig, that's more classy IMO.

You can probably get away with doing it in the middle of the night when all the mods and admins are sleeping. That's when fbm, double d and I run the show. :p

tappin and a talkin

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Not all the mods are asleep....

Sent from somewhere...