Forum Replys: Cant get it to work

tcat950

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a regular visitor to a site called Highlifter. Its a site for ATV's. This site has a discusstion forum much like this one. I can not get my droid to allow me to type a response to a topic. When I try to press on the text area to type a reply it will not bring up the virtual keyboard. If i open the slide out keyboard and begin to type it types the text into the Search field for the phones search function. Can anyone help me??? Thanks

Cole

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Link to it? I would like to take a look....

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
tcat, i actually had that problem with this site from my droid. the solution for me was clearing the cache in my browser. try that and see if it works, let us know if not.

OP
T

tcat950

Reaction score
High Lifter Forums

Just click on any topic and then select a thread. again i cant reply to any of them, its not just any one topic thanks

Essex

Reaction score
this happens to me in another forum so I'm interested to see what the solution is.

OP
T

tcat950

Reaction score
just cleard the cache and did not help.

OP
T

tcat950

Reaction score
yep, didn't help still won't let me select the text area.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
download the dolphin browser from the market and set your device setting or whatever to "desktop" instead of "android" under the settings menu. see if that works.

OP
T

tcat950

Reaction score
nope, it will start to type but it puts the letters into a search field and not into the actual text field on the site

OP
T

tcat950

Reaction score
download the dolphin browser from the market and set your device setting or whatever to "desktop" instead of "android" under the settings menu. see if that works.

ok, will try it now, give me a bit and i'll let you know how that works