Forum guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Just a thought for people. Could we make it a forum rule that when someone asks for peoples opinion on such and such phone, that unless you currently have such and such phone in your hand, that you keep quiet and don't give your opinion on a phone that you done even have?

Just a thought.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
Just a thought for people. Could we make it a forum rule that when someone asks for peoples opinion on such and such phone, that unless you currently have such and such phone in your hand, that you keep quiet and don't give your opinion on a phone that you done even have?

Just a thought.

I don't think that will happen many people in here have used certain phones alot and can input a good opinion on something with out owning it.. Like I have used the razr and rezound quite a bit but I own a bolt..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

Just a thought.

Don't think that's gonna happen...

Many of us have had some hands on times with multiple phones, myself included. I generate an opinion on any phone I handle, pros and cons. The point of the forum is for discussions, but if it gets into an argument then it will become more of a distraction than the OPs intent.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Forum Guidlines are here, if you have problems with a member please report the post - besides that this is an open forum and our community is encouraged to post throughout :)

Gonna close this down - any questions feel free to send me a private message :wink-b:

:closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.