[Forum Game] Don't You Hate it When...

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
don't you hate it when you type a long forum reply, press enter then the forum does it maintenance and you don't know if it posted or not.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when you really need to print 7 pages of important documents, and your printer runs out of ink on Page #3? :mad:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when the power goes out at work and all the office electronics shut down? (time to mingle in the break room since we can't actually "work") :cool:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when the power fails and the compressed air isn't compressed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
don't you hate it when you were streaming a full season of a tv show on a play list, fall asleep, and wake up to find you have absolutely no idea of which episode you fell asleep on.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when you are driving to work, jamming some good tunes on a Friday morning, and some jackass wanders into your lane (and almost causes a major accident) because he is playing on his phone while driving. :mad::eek::mad:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when some politician spouts off in the OpEd how unfair it is to incarcerate people for victim-less crimes. As in, the girl here that insta-grammed her sister in a field dying after her drunk butt crashed. That was one example he used, you just can't make this crap up. (1) I don't see how this is a victim-less crime. (2) Could you imagine a society where driving impaired resulted in no punishment.

His other example was drug offensives. It is an established fact that druggies steal to support their habit.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate Walmart. places the razor blades in a locked cabinet. Have to wait a half hour for someone to come over. "I have to go get the keys", another half hour. now your razors you wish to purchase goes to a locked box up by the cashiers. Now the cashier has to secure her location, waddle over to the lock box and retrieve your item, always takes 2 or 3 tries to get the right razors. With the wasted man hours of labour it would be cheaper to let you shoplift them.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
don't you hate it when email services want to tell you which of your emails are important and create extra steps if you want to read the others.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when a new version of Android is announced and within 48 hours people are already complaining to their phone manufacturer..."When will I get it? Why can't I have it now?" :mad:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when you finally get the latest OS and fifteen minutes later you hate it. When will we learn they just keep flipping stuff back and forth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk