[Forum Game] Don't You Hate it When...

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes & Yes ️! Don't you hate it when you're running a little late for work and you could actually get there on time except you get every red light & stuck behind the slowest car.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Or the opposite.

Don't you hate it when you expect travel time to be an hour, but every green light and the freeway is actually flowing at 65MPH or better, even through the interchanges. And you arrive with 30 minutes to spare. Angry Birds, yay.

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Sometimes I do enjoy the travel time but sometimes I'd like to shorten it since I'm so tired.
Don't you hate it when you sent several messages to her, but she didn't reply a word. :(

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when people talk really loud on their phone, in public places? :mad:

(I really don't care what you had for dinner last night, what you are having tonight, what time your next meeting is, etc, etc.)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when Tuesday feels like Monday because of a long weekend? (although the long weekend is definitely worth it)

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate that annoying "light out" bing bing bing driving home?

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate when you scrimp and save for some duly earned self indulgence and then that unexpected expense rears its ugly head? Pretty much echoes your sentiment Tis.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Don't you hate when you scrimp and save for some duly earned self indulgence and then that unexpected expense rears its ugly head? Pretty much echoes your sentiment Tis.
Yeah, I swear it's a curse.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when you pour cereal into your bowl, go to the fridge to get milk and find an empty milk container? (darn kids)

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate that the person before you only took a half cup of coffee just so he didn't have to make the next pot. Left you with a net total of 3 teaspoons of coffee grinds covered up by an ounce of coffee tar.

Krooked247

Reaction score
No seriously though...
Don't you hate it when someone cuts you off in traffic speeding and then 5 seconds later you both pull up to the same red light and they stare straight ahead until it turns green because they know that they look like a major jerk off.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when the person behind you on the drive to work almost crashes into you twice....because they are putting on their makeup while driving?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk