Forum App.

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
Alldroid got an app now. We definetly need an app over here. Someone needs to get to work on one.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The truly great part of the Droid is not having to use an app or mobile view to visit a webpage! Webkit browser people! Lol

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The truly great part of the Droid is not having to use an app or mobile view to visit a webpage! Webkit browser people! Lol

Though there could be an app in the works :icon_ banana:............:icon_ devil:

OP
Kdubbjr

Kdubbjr

Reaction score
But I'm talking an actual app. Like the difference between the myspace mobile app and the mobile version of the myspace website. Even if you can just usethe browser access the site but an app would make it way easier to navigate. There's no way the app would in anyway make it harder to use the site from a phone, so only good can come from it. I hope there is one in the works and for those who are against it you guys iwill still have the option to not use the app.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about saying to go with the new look of the website; can the colors be changed on the mobile version? I know Android is green, but can it be red?

I suppose that is a limitation of the SW, but I don't see as impossible. Admins?