Former Q9c user - California

86mcss

Reaction score
I really liked my Q9c at first but as time went on it just got incredibly glitchy and just messed up to often. The last month of its use I had to master reboot it 4 times...thankfully my NE2 was up and I got the Droid.

I really liked that I could customize the phone as I chose and that fact holds true with the droid. I look forward to learning as much as I can from this forum :icon_ banana:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: 86! You made the right choice:D If you have any questions you came to the right place to find the answers:D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really liked my Q9c at first but as time went on it just got incredibly glitchy and just messed up to often. The last month of its use I had to master reboot it 4 times...thankfully my NE2 was up and I got the Droid.

I really liked that I could customize the phone as I chose and that fact holds true with the droid. I look forward to learning as much as I can from this forum :icon_ banana:

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. As CorinaCakes said we are all here to help each other. Plenty of useful information inside. Enjoy your Droid!!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
welcome to the machine.

you've absolutely found the right place for Droid answers. Mine was bewildering to say the least when I got it (first smart phone) and now it runs like a well oiled machine.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes welcome, I really wanted the Q9C and Q9M when they came out....resisted the temptations and went BB instead. Now that I have the Droid, I can't imagine ever going back to anything else. Welcome to DF!