1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Former Blackberry User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tonyrocks922, Feb 25, 2010.

1. tonyrocks922

tonyrocks922 New Member

Hi All,

Just switched to the Droid a couple of days ago after being a 3-year blackberry user. I think I'm adjusting fast and using Touchdown is a lot easier than I thought it would be. Looking forward to learning a lot here.
  2. BlazinCaucasian

BlazinCaucasian New Member

:welcome: from a former BB user
  3. tonyrocks922

tonyrocks922 New Member

Here's a question - there's one thing annoying me about the phone- there doesn't seem to be a way to set up profiles like on the blackberry. Is there an app I can install that will allow multiple profiles (and include the alerts for exchange email form touchdown as an option)?
  4. gatewayad

gatewayad New Member

Yes welcome from yet another X bberry user :)