1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Formatted SD Card - Now I can't use it???

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by misscrf, May 21, 2010.

1. misscrf

misscrf New Member

I got the new OS upgrade to 2.1 . Before it would install the upgrade it said I didn't have enough space to do it. I had to start deleting things to make it fit. What I didn't get is that the phone came with an 8 gb card!!! After the upgrade I was trying to do stuff and I will still being told I didn't have space.

I went to settings and it said I had a 7.4 gb available space on an sd card and 7.39 free. When I go to download ringtones with the ringtone app the minute I open it, it says it can't create a folder on the sd card. Then each ringtone I try to download fails.:icon_eek:

I formatted the card, and lost all pics and ringtones. Not a big deal to me because I upload all my pics to fb, and I can always re-get the ringtones.

Can soemone please help me on how to get my phone to use the card that it comes with??? I want to be able to use that space.

Thanks!!!!dancedroid
Search tags for this page

can i still use a formatted sd card