1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Format of list of Bookmarks

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by droidgrr, Feb 13, 2013.

1. droidgrr

droidgrr New Member

On my Droid 4, my browser bookmark list displays a small screen of the web site with the name like Windows displays large icons. (I personally hate this view.) Is there a way to change it to the link text only like I had on my Droid 2 Global?
  2. droidgrr

droidgrr New Member

Called Verizon, girl said that there is no way to change the format at this time, but there have been complaints about this and they may fix in a future release. Won't hold my breath though. Personally, I think it is a stupid decision. A tiny box displaying a web page, where most look generally the same. Why the hell do I need to see some little box? Wasted space, IMHO.
Search tags for this page
droid 4 bookmark list
droid4 bookmarks

list format for bookmarks on android 4

view format bookmarks