1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Format not supported?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by nacnack, Feb 23, 2010.

1. nacnack

nacnack New Member

Just got my new Droid and its by far the best phone I've owned yet. I was downloading MP4 movies and installing a few Droid Market apps. For some reason after installing 4 - MP4 movies now the Droid tells me every time I try and do it again that the format is not supported? I can download and transfer MP4 files from my PC and they work fine, but can no longer do it from the internet and it was working fine for sometime. What gives? Any Ideas. The only thing I can think of is that the last app I installed on my phone was "Mobile Defense" from the Droid Market place. Not sure if it would cause a conflict or not? Thanks ahead of time.
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  2. nacnack

nacnack New Member

Well I think I found out why my Droid wasn't downloading MP4 files by accident. I downloaded yet another file with a shorter name and it downloaded fine. So I guess it was because the file name was to long.
Search tags for this page
android facebook video file format is not supported
android message format not supported
android mp4 not supported
android says video format not supported

android video format not supported

android video is not supported
android video type not supported
huffington post video format not supported
mp4 not supported android
mp4 not supported by android
msn video format not supported