Forgot to introduce myself

pjo1966

Reaction score
I've been puttering around the forums for a few weeks, asking questions and starting to answer a few. I came to Droid from a Blackberry Curve 8330. It's like coming from tin cans and string into the 21st century. I don't think I could love my Droid any more than I do. I'm not rooting it, I'm happy as is, but look forward to whatever Verizon and Motorola send my way. I'm no stranger to altering a phone to suit my needs (I had a 710 many moons ago), but I don't want to mess with the Droid.

As for me, I'm a Realtor in Los Angeles and my life has been made infinitely better having upgraded to a Droid.

kring

Reaction score
Hi! I am kring, a new member in this kind of forum. I love to travel and have some adventure. I do have a lot of experiences but want to learn more. Hope this kind of forum would be a great place in sharing our ideas, knowledge as well as experiences with each other.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome to both of you! Haha! I had at least 100 posts before I created my intro thread, so don't feel bad! There's plenty of great info and a lot of members willing to help out, so you've both come to the right place!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums to both of you. I think you'll find, or may have already found that there is a lot of resources here and friendly, knowledgeable people. Please remember to check out our FAQ's and read the stickies above each sub forum, there are tons of information provided there.:)

kevinjones

Reaction score
I've been puttering around the forums for a few weeks, asking questions and starting to answer a few. I came to Droid from a Blackberry Curve 8330. It's like coming from tin cans and string into the 21st century. I don't think I could love my Droid any more than I do. I'm not rooting it, I'm happy as is, but look forward to whatever Verizon and Motorola send my way. I'm no stranger to altering a phone to suit my needs (I had a 710 many moons ago), but I don't want to mess with the Droid.

As for me, I'm a Realtor in Los Angeles and my life has been made infinitely better having upgraded to a Droid.

I am a Realtor also out of Burbank ... the Droid can make things for us much easier. The mapping alone is amazing plus the various apps that are becoming available!

OP
P

pjo1966

Reaction score

I am a Realtor also out of Burbank ... the Droid can make things for us much easier. The mapping alone is amazing plus the various apps that are becoming available!

I pretty much use the navigation every day. Also, I use Missing Sync to sync my Documents folder with the Droid. I always have access to all the PDFs pertaining to whatever transaction I'm currently working on, as well as all previous transactions. It's really great... so much better than my old Blackberry.