Forget the bionic I'm waiting for the Targa

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by brooklyn2410, Apr 18, 2011.

1. creaky

creaky Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Great post, leonozug. I'm fatigued as well from the waiting. I've been on a Storm 1 for way too long and sitting on my upgrade since November. I really hate using the Storm but am weary of jumping on something I don't 100% want. Last night I looked at X and D2 prices on Ebay just to see if there is something that could tide me over until the Bionic/Targa/whatever Moto dual-core LTE or S2 is released. But then I think, man, do I want to spend $200-$300 on a phone I'll have for a few months? And what if something great is released in 4 weeks - then I'll really feel like a chump.

OK, enough of my whining and back on topic: From what I can tell everything except the fact that the Bionic is still on Moto's website strongly suggests that the Bionic is trouble or gone. Too many things seem wrong about this, although I hope I'm wrong an we see a release of a great device soon.

2. INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL Member

Ratings:
    +10
    I love how you all speculate just cause the Bionic isn't out yet that its having problems. If I'm not mistaken I believe "sometime in the 2nd quarter" was what Motorola announced at CES. Even the Motorola spokeswoman showing off the phone at CES said a LATE 2nd quarter release was expected. And also if I'm not mistaken I believe 2nd quarter runs until what? June 30th??? People getting impaitient and putting up rumors is the problem. Who's to say Motorola isn't trying to get the webtop app somewhat finished before the release? I love how everyone speculates something is wrong when it CAN still get released in the timeframe it said it would, doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. cjsmoove

cjsmoove Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I love how you all speculate just cause the Bionic isn't out yet that its having problems. If I'm not mistaken I believe "sometime in the 2nd quarter" was what Motorola announced at CES. Even the Motorola spokeswoman showing off the phone at CES said a LATE 2nd quarter release was expected. And also if I'm not mistaken I believe 2nd quarter runs until what? June 30th??? People getting impaitient and putting up rumors is the problem. Who's to say Motorola isn't trying to get the webtop app somewhat finished before the release? I love how everyone speculates something is wrong when it CAN still get released in the timeframe it said it would, doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

True..

4. oldwarrior

oldwarrior New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  5. Crankintopwater69

Crankintopwater69 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +85
    Great post!!The gf talked me n 2 leaven Sprint,so now i wait 2 c what verizon has comin.I hope we(gso)get LTE.Wanted the bionic but now ill pass.Im really waitin 2 c what htc brings 2 the table-i no they have something that can match evo 3d but without 3d plz!

6. lemodular

lemodular Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you have a full keyboard? Just asking.

7. steazy26

steazy26 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums