Forced reboot every time connect or disconnect USB?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
sounds like a bad ROM to me...

might wanna reflash it?

rod

Reaction score
happens to me too. i noticed it first when i installed bugless beast 7.4 and it still happens after installing 7.5. ill go ahead and reinstall to see if that works.

rod

Reaction score
let me clarify. i can connect the usb with no problems. its only when i unmount the usb that it automatically reboots itself.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had every version of BB and never had a problem like this...that's weird and definitely not right

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Backup data and do a data/factory reset. Then install the rom again.

cideas

Reaction score
Not to hijack but i have the same thing ,Not running bb but the wifi tether hack.. after I unplug my USB the icons stay in the top bar..

OP
B

buckojackson

Reaction score

Bowers, i know how to do update.zip changing of roms, but not exactly the reset...could you refer me to a link that describes this? Thanks!

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Bowers, i know how to do update.zip changing of roms, but not exactly the reset...could you refer me to a link that describes this? Thanks!

First off, can you download BB as a nandroid backup? The only time I have done the update.zip is doing the manually update to 2.0.1. Don't know if this would work and it is truely up to you. Go into sprecovery and do a backup then do the factory reset. After the do the update.zip, then go back and do a restore of data. If you would like more detail just PM

OP
B

buckojackson

Reaction score
Guys, thanks for the information...did a full wipe then nandroid install of 7.5...seems to have corrected the issue.