force phone to roam on sprint?

crazy talk

Reaction score
i guess the first issue with this would be if Verizon Allows phones to roam on sprint for free.

assuming they do, what would it take to force the DroidX to roam on sprint? in my area Sprint is faster and more reliable than Verizon. and doesnt have any issues with IRC clients.

i'm 99% sure this is a noobish question. but any help would be greatly appreciated.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i guess the first issue with this would be if Verizon Allows phones to roam on sprint for free.

assuming they do, what would it take to force the DroidX to roam on sprint? in my area Sprint is faster and more reliable than Verizon. and doesnt have any issues with IRC clients.

i'm 99% sure this is a noobish question. but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Why this is just "crazy talk.";)

I don't believe there is anyway you can "force" it to roam.

OP
C

crazy talk

Reaction score
Why this is just "crazy talk.";)

I don't believe there is anyway you can "force" it to roam.

was just curious because many people with the EVO have been able to force their phones to roam on Verizon only. i figured the opposite would be true without much of an issue.

but if Verizon charges people extra when they're roaming on Sprint that kinda puts and end to that.

rmp459

Reaction score
I want to do this so I can run it on my Sprint Airrave in my house

klumos

Reaction score
this can be done with a modded prl. Not sure how to change the prl on this phone yet though. I have done it many times on the original droid and it worked fine.