1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Force close over and over HELP!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Briteyez83, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Briteyez83

Briteyez83 New Member

I was in titanium trying to freeze the stock messaging so i could use handcent without getting a double notification that i have a message. I accidentally froze the wrong sms and froze the dialer. The phone wont stop giving me the sorry message and wanting me to either force close or report. It doesnt matter wich one i do cause it keeps doing it over and over again. The droid x is my normal phone but my mic went out yesterday. I am using a 1st gen droid. Is there any way that i can get it to stop? I dont know this phone so i dont know what buttons to push on start up to flash into recovery either. Please someone HELP me
Search tags for this page

how do i stop my phone from force closing

how do u stop your android text messages from force close
how do you stop your android camera from force closing
how to get your phone to stop doing the force close thing
how to make messages stop force closing
how to prevent my android phone from force closing
how to stop dragon story from force closing

how to stop force closing on android

how to stop my android from force closing

how to stop samsung galaxy from force closing
how to stop your android from trying to force close