Force Close "htc.bg" issues & Front Facing Camera Force Closures

ipawd1

Reaction score
....I'm currently having an issue with both. I want to say it's Kayak or Pandora that are giving me the FC's with the HTC.bg....

but I need to know now because it'd be nice to actually USE my front facing camera....

dont know what the HTC.BG force close are about.

Anybody else getting this?

donthesmon

Reaction score
My phone is always force closing when I open the camera then I switch from main camera to front camera. It will FC everytime. However when I use the camcorder and switch from the main camera to the front camera, it will work properly. I could even record video with the front cam. Therefore it must work functionally but there is some bug that will not let me take a picture with my front cam. I'm going to try a video call on fring with my buddy tomorrow, hopefully that will work.

I'll probably call for a replacement on Monday because I don't think everyone is experiencing this problem. We probably have have bum units.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Its most likely gonna be a software bug, they'll fix it soon enough. And that's why I will never get a new device this close to launch, gotta have time to get all the bugs out.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G

evereddie

Reaction score
Its most likely gonna be a software bug, they'll fix it soon enough. And that's why I will never get a new device this close to launch, gotta have time to get all the bugs out.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G
OK, so here is THE question. If us early adopters (I get mine on Monday-Amazon) get units that have 'bugs' and eventually get an update to fix it, will it be any 'less' good then a phone which comes out with the newer bug-less software installed from the start?

I've never had this experience but wonder if it has ever been documented.

P.S., after all, this isn't Microsoft!

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No, htc will probably just get a bunch of ota updates pushed trhough verizon to fix things. Only real difference is if you wait you won't have to deal with all the bugs.... which, in my opinion, is deffinately worth it.

Sent from my RubiXed D2G