For What It's Worth

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had an S4 for a while now through work, but policy prevented me from really doing much with it. I got my new one last week that I can anything I like with. Right out of the box I rooted it, installed a customer recovery, and installed CleanROM. Anyhow, I agree. I LOVE my S4, maybe more than life itself. :p

GVLBob

Reaction score
I have had an S4 for a while now through work, but policy prevented me from really doing much with it. I got my new one last week that I can anything I like with. Right out of the box I rooted it, installed a customer recovery, and installed CleanROM. Anyhow, I agree. I LOVE my S4, maybe more than life itself. :p

Did your love for the phone start with the one you had at work or only after installing CleanROM in your own phone?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah, good question! Well, I liked the phone a lot before the root and CleanROM, but I guess I maybe never fully explored it's potential. So, had I engaged fully from the beginning I think I would have loved it as much. Clean ROM is pretty darn close to stock, just without all of the turd-ware.

Did your love for the phone start with the one you had at work or only after installing CleanROM in your own phone?

illnevertell

Reaction score
Funny in thought the s4 is ok .. so is the i5 .. The DNA may be better than both in my opinion but .. The s4 definitely has the better camera. Any how is an interesting article