For Today Only Anyone in the US Can Purchase a Google Glass

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
google-glass-april-15-only.png

If you are one of the few out there who like the idea of the Google Glass wearable eyewear, and are looking forward to dropping $1,500 bucks to try them out, then today is your lucky day. For today only Google will be allowing anyone in the United States the opportunity to join the current Google Glass Explorer program and purchase the test product for $1,500 USD.

For your money you will receive the Google Glass device itself, plus the unit's cable and charger, a mono earbud, a pouch, and your choice of shade or frame. Additionally, the base unit is available in the following colors: black, white, red, blue or gray. To be clear, this is the only day Google is allowing for anyone to jump in on this "beta test" and after today the system will revert back to the "invite only" method from before.

Here's a link if you want to take advantage of this today: Google Glass

jspradling7

Reaction score
I figured there'd be a design change before they did something like this. Mine gets hot and the battery life leaves a lot to be desired.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I would jump on this if I lived in the US and had $1500. of disposable income.....lol