I did this a couple days ago after that previous complaint thread, and it seems to have worked, at least for now. I tried it 2 days ago, and after a long initial lock (20 seconds or more), it has locked almost instantly each and every time I've tried it since. 1 - Clear the cache in Maps 2 - Download 'GPS Status' from the market 3 - While in GPS Status, Reset the GPS Data and Download the new information (access both by hitting soft button 'Menu', and choosing 'Tools') 4 - Go into settings, choose 'GPS & Sensors' and select 'Auto-download AGPS Data' and set it to 1 hour (not sure if this even applies to the TBolt, but I did it anyway) 5 - Go into Navigation, set it to Navigate to any address, and wait for it to lock and start giving you turn by turn instructions. Once you've gotten that lock, it should be fine going forward. I had massive problems with a delayed lock in the past, even after the update, but since I've done those steps, its been an immediate lock ever since. Much improved.