For those who use the Multimedia Dock...

OP
M

mitchb2

Reaction score
No! Snap covers are NOT OUT! You can use any Snap Cover on a MIKRADLE (custom snap model for this use)!

I do like your product, but the thing I like most about the Motorola dock is that I drop the phone in and the USB port lines right up and plugs in.

cuskit

Reaction score
No! Snap covers are NOT OUT! You can use any Snap Cover on a MIKRADLE (custom snap model for this use)!

I do like your product, but the thing I like most about the Motorola dock is that I drop the phone in and the USB port lines right up and plugs in.

That's true - but you probably don't use a cover. I do - and I found it way easier to just plug in the USB cable than it was to remove and replace my cover EVERY time I docked my Droid - which is very frequent. That grew tired real quick!

grimah1w

Reaction score
Motorola Dock and the VZW Shell / Holster Combo

I just pop off the back half shell and slide my Droid into the Motorola Dock...do the same thing with back half and place it into Motorola Car Mount in my Jeep. Not that big of a deal and much easier than fumbling around to get micro usb connector into Droid (especially at night). Just place it into the dock and it starts charging!:) I definately wish that I did not have to remove half of the case but the convienence of drop in dock charging, a secure means to carry Droid without pocket bulk, and the piece of mind of scratch and some impact attenuation is worth the extra second or two to mount/dismount the back half of the shell.

Medicineman

Reaction score
Back on the Treo Forum, we all had names for our phones. Some were quite interesting. Anyone named theirs?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a member of the Droid Nudist Society, and it's kept in a holster.

Back on the Treo Forum, we all had names for our phones. Some were quite interesting. Anyone named theirs?

I call mine Artie Deco (from Hardware Wars)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
my droid is naked.

I keep my Droid in my shirt pocket, but it's so heavy. It sags my shirt down like an old-lady boob.

I had a flip phone that was in my shirt pocket once. Bent over to take a closer look at our pond and in it went. No electronics go in any shirt pockets anymore.

For the Droid...no case. It goes in my pants pocket that I make sure is empty except for the phone. Both car and home dock work fine for me.