For those that hate the iPhone

kevins686

Reaction score
I guess I don't buy into that whole false dichotomy that to love Android is to hate iOS, and vice versa. I love Apple products, and I think iOS is a great operating system. I've never had any music on any of my Android devices, and have been using iPods/iTunes for nearly a decade. But for my smartphone, because of its openness, ease of customization, and wide variety of devices from which I can choose, Android is perfect for me.

NOVICE

Reaction score
But for the miniscule screens I would have purchased a series of IPhones to preserve my investment in Itunes.

Now that I've become accustomed to the S pen and the Galaxy Note series I'm a Samsung customer for the foreseeable future.

Will never understand Apple's consistent refusal to improve screen size. I can't believe it was a technical problem. In any event, they lost a lot of customers. At least they belatedly realized the need to offer a smaller version of the Ipad before it was too late.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are advantages to smaller screens, but whole ios ecosystem is just horrible compared to Android. Reminds me of North Korea while android is USA.