For those of you looking for pinch to zoom on your browser...

Sean

Reaction score
Download Dolphin Browser from the app store. It's got pinch to zoom, as well as other cool multitouch patterns, and you can actually customize and create new patterns to do different things with in the browser.

lschmitt

Reaction score
How is Dolphin, speed wise?
Its not to bad. The speed is comprable to androids browser. I used it for awhile but went back to using the stock browser. I like to be able to double tap to zoom. Dolphin only allows for pinch zoom. I do like the ability to customize dolphin. I'm waiting on firefox for android. Should be coming out early next year.

QR_addict

Reaction score
Where can I find skins for Dolphin? The default skin is a little plain. I looked in the Android Market and it kept telling me there were none. I kept scanning mgeek's qr code and nothing:motdroidvert:

GSteagall

Reaction score
I just searched for skins too and couldn't find any, but I had already downloaded a skin for it and it still works. It's not so much of a skin, though, as it just changes the colors and that's pretty much it :)

QR_addict

Reaction score
Thanks, phandroid had links to some interesting dolphin skins but they went nowhere. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for Firefox to blow the doors of this thing:)

lschmitt

Reaction score
Thanks, phandroid had links to some interesting dolphin skins but they went nowhere. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for Firefox to blow the doors of this thing:)
Really? I was able to download all sorts of skins in the market. I just searched for dolphin browser and a bunch came up. Try going to dolphin browser in android market then click on more apps from the same publisher. That worked for me. Hope this helps.