For the sake of Android, vote!

AZ8

Reaction score
I saw that earlier. All the webOS phanboys are giddy over this poll. Its all they got going for them right now. They're loving it!

These polls are silly anyways....but hey, with its shear numbers....Android should be putting on a can of woop azzz without any effort.

DankDroid

Reaction score
Just voted and I couldn't believe my eyes android os is losing!!

modified

Reaction score
Have any of you actually used WebOS? It's praised by every major tech site for having one of the best user experiences. The problem is the hardware.

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Has anyone actually used Android? It's amazing and should be winning. :D
Have any of you actually used WebOS? It's praised by every major tech site for having one of the best user experiences. The problem is the hardware.

Sent from my DROIDX

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

i have to agree with modified the user experience on WebOS makes android look like child's play. If webOS put out a powerful decent sized phone it would shock the market.

i did vote for android though.

OP
K

KHeeney5

Reaction score

Sent from my DROIDX

i have to agree with modified the user experience on WebOS makes android look like child's play. If webOS put out a powerful decent sized phone it would shock the market.

i did vote for android though.

I've played with a friends Palm for just a minute, and yes, it was pretty good. Didn't have much time though. I'm excited to see what Android brings in the future.

deputc26

Reaction score
webOS is great, Android is better. Apps alone put Android ahead.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
webOS is definitely better software. Android blows it away with hardware availability though.

Don't be biased guys, be honest, it's the only way these things progress and we end up with better devices.

J

Johnly

I have never seen Android win a Pre bowl ha ha. Third time? Nah, I bet pre wins again lol! I vote android.

rustymcbain

Reaction score
Look we all know thy android useres aren't voting because they are so busy playing with all their apps, modding there phones, or just staring at their kick a$$ home screens.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App