For people with no problems

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Aside from known issues it's been perfect except for 3 reboots and a weak but usable signal.

prowler85

Reaction score
perfect one here also. Launch day nexus as well. Only confirmed problem was the keep awake issue which led to short battery life, but that wasn't a huge problem as I can plug in at work any time. Fixed anyway with Axiom 2.4. But no dropped data, perfect and constant 4g signal. Only other problem was a few apps that didn't work with ICS (NFL), but that's been resolved now for a while.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Launch day purchase here aswell. NO ISSUES whatsoever. Love this phone! DancingNexus

???

Reaction score
best phone I've ever had by far.. rooted, stock but flashed the leaked radios. don't know if that helped much or not.

love it.

JJDH

Reaction score
No issues

Sent with Gnex on the green tap

Hugg727

Reaction score
Good so far from day1. Rooted , stock ROM. Only complaint is battery life but I travel all around NYC all day and use my phone for email, music and GPS. You get used to it but it could be better. I invested $40 in a New Trent external battery that I use for my Tablet as well.

???

Reaction score
oh and have 2 friends with them that aren't phone guys coming from droid X's and love the nexus as well.

one even used to be a iPhone guy for a while.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm good. Launch day phone and it's been unlocked, rooted, rommed (over and over), kernels (over and over), radios, etc. It feels like the early days of the Droid 1!!!! Loving it. :icon_ lala:

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Had the phone since a week after launch. Only one random reboot and no data drops. Lovin the gnex

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

slider112

Reaction score
No issues at all... launch day Nexus.

Strong 4G/3G signal, quick hand offs, no data drops, no reboots, getting 15-18 hrs on the stock battery w/ moderate use.

Couldn't be happier ;)

Bigsurprise

Reaction score
Mine has been perfect since day one(1/20/12). I thought the camera didn't work at first, but downloading a camera app seemed to queue the camera and now it works fine without the app.

I really love this phone.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had no Problems at all other then the volume but after installing Volume Plus It has been a Great phone!!!

Preach!! last i knew, you were locked and loaded for the Bionic... lol

bought mine launch day, as soon as the store opened. no signal issues, battery has been great - this thing is awesome! only "issues" i've had is that every week or two, i'll get a random reboot (usually after using wifi tether). and sometimes, the phone won't wake up when i press the power button. very minor things... other than that, this is darn near a perfect device. i'm so happy with it, i've had it for 6 weeks, and i'm only now getting around to flashing a rom - it's that good!

edit: the keyboard lag in landscape mode still kinda irks me, but imagine that will be fixed in 4.0.3.

Verro84

Reaction score
Zero issues here! One thing though is there any way to factory reset the Nexus without deleting every single thing on the phone ? Please let me know asap thanks in advance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums