For all you die hard X fans out there...

ChugIt

Reaction score
My wife just got an X (I'm sticking to my Droid, may get the Droid 2 next). I will let her know about the X Forums. Thanks!

69copo

Reaction score
Waiting for my first Droid phone to arrive! Should be here today before 7 p.m. according to the FedEx tracker. I have had a Blackberry for over 10 years and thought I would never switch, Then cam the Droid. I wasn't sold on the first one (got spoiled by my Storm 1/2) not a fan of keyboards anymore. I was waiting for my "New every two" to get the Incredible but then the X came out. I can't remember when I've been so excited to get a new phone. :icon_ banana:

Droiduga

Reaction score
I have joined! the Droid X is my first droid and my first smartphone. I was waiting for a good alternative to the iphone cause i dont use att and i dont like being told what apps i can have. Love the Droid X

converging26

Reaction score
I too have joined, and under the same name! This is also my first smartphone, and it should be in the mail in a few days. I bought mine from a verizon store and wasn't given a tracking number (i believe) so I don't know a specific date/time. As a previous poster said, I too have never been this excited about getting a phone:)

rydizzle

Reaction score
I too have joined, and under the same name! This is also my first smartphone, and it should be in the mail in a few days. I bought mine from a verizon store and wasn't given a tracking number (i believe) so I don't know a specific date/time. As a previous poster said, I too have never been this excited about getting a phone:)

if you call customer service they can give you a tracking number if it's been sent.