For 2.2 Market issues, use this mod. (apps not showing up)

cplus

Reaction score
It might just be coincidence..

my apps weren't showing up in Market except for payed ones so i cleared the Market cache and used Chevyno1's bkapps script [backup to sd] because I thought uninstalling and then using rstapps script would maybe fix. Before going through the effort of uninstalling every app, I went back to Market to check and all of my apps were back.

OP
L

LexusBrian400

Reaction score
easier way is to just install an app from market called "eris market fix - free"

I'm pretty sure the eris is not a 2.2 device. It may help with the Us Bank test apps showing up, but not froyo specific apps.

2 People I have talked to reported various things not functioning correctly after using eris market fix on their droid x. which makes sense.

I wouldnt recommend it.

If its to hard for you to push a build.prop, why even bother being rooted? :)

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
easier way is to just install an app from market called "eris market fix - free"

I'm pretty sure the eris is not a 2.2 device. It may help with the Us Bank test apps showing up, but not froyo specific apps.

2 People I have talked to reported various things not functioning correctly after using eris market fix on their droid x. which makes sense.

I wouldnt recommend it.

If its to hard for you to push a build.prop, why even bother being rooted? :)
what are the froyo specific apps and what kind of problems were people running into using eris fix? so far i've only heard of positive things from it.

affliction

Reaction score
Im not going to say its not true but I haven't heard of any problems plus I haven't had any problems getting apps that are used with froyo

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

4freese

Reaction score
I have been trying to do this with root explorer and have no results. It still has three things for us bank. Even after restart.