Football ( NFL-NCAA)

adt584

Reaction score
Is there and APP to get that i would be able to watch life football games on my droid... was at a wedding yesterday and at the reception a buddy was watching the Mich vs ND game on his I-phone

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have slingbox you can watch anything. Ive seen it in action while waitng at the tee box and its pretty impressive.

Last edited:

Santee

Reaction score
I have a slingbox and I can watch tv anywhere[almost].

OP
A

adt584

Reaction score
I found a really desent one.... Its called live TV... there is only like a 3-4 second delay to the tv.......

Guitar4Him

Reaction score
Ditto on the Slingbox. If you connect it to a cable box or DVR, you'll get any channels you get on cable. Also, you can control your DVR remotely and watch programs you have recorded. It totally rocks. You're looking at $300.00 for the box from BestBuy and $30.00 for the app. After that, there are no further charges, as long as you have an unlimited data plan. One further benefit....not only can you watch with your phone, you can watch TV from your Slingbox on any internet-connected PC.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The NFL app will do just that. But it's an additional $10/mo for Vcast

rentsmart

Reaction score
We are providing NCAA Gifts and Merchandise and gifts for NCAA football and all the other sports. Hope you like it.

gatecitycanes

Reaction score
Get a Slingbox and forget about it.

And you don't even need to get the new expensive ones. Get an older Slingbox AV on ebay. They say it's not supported but it works just fine on my phone.