Font Sizes?

Tsip85

Reaction score
I just flashed UD8 today and love it so far. I really like all the different fonts to chose from. However, the two that I like the most, after I install tehm and re-boot, they are tiny! Trying to read them in the dark in a car gave me a huge headache. Is there any way to change to font size?

rodalcaraz827

Reaction score
Open your apps drawer and look for the "Spare Parts" app(open it, of course). Scroll all the way down, it will be the second to last option, "Font Size."

OP
T

Tsip85

Reaction score
thnaks for the reply. Spare Parts does not show up in my App Drawer. If I go to settings>applications I can see it, but there is no option to open it. Same thing for Titanium Backup. It shows that's on my phone, but I don't actually see the app. Any way to down load it seperately?

rodalcaraz827

Reaction score
Try downloading "Spare Parts" from the market. This is my best suggestion... I don't know of any other way to change font size.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

Tsip85

Reaction score
Try downloading "Spare Parts" from the market. This is my best suggestion... I don't know of any other way to change font size.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
well, it tried that, but it only changed the font in the Spare Parts menu window. Unless a reboot is needed...i'll keep searching. Me thinks the fonts that you download are whatever size they're shown. I'm either going to have to find a font that is the size I want, not necessarily style, or add a theme.:biggrin: