font size

jpgriff57

Reaction score
I got my droid a couple of weeks ago changing from a Storm. Overall I REALLY like the phone but I am having two issues that are keeping me from saying I love the phone.

First off the email font is just too small for my aging eyes yet I have not been able to find a way to change the font.

Second, I have a problem with phone clarity. I always here everyone just fine but my voice very often sounds extremely garbled to whomever I am calling. This immediately clears up if I put the droid on speaker phone and it stays clear when i take it back off speaker.

the Verizon service rep said this was an identified problem that the next software release will fix but I am a little skeptical about that. Anyone have or heard of this problem?

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey and :welcome: to DROIDFORUMS

Well, clarity in my eyes depends on a working hardware, so if every
sound is extremely garbled, consider returning your device to the provider
and get a new one!

I cant believe its software related. BUT if you WISH for a new device, Verizon service rep HAS TO offer you a new one, because you need a working phone and that is what you paid for ;)

Hope that helps out a little!
Tigger

nadinepa97

Reaction score
did you buy the plastic cover, if so it tends to cover the microphrone, i took mine off and now everyone can hear me just fine