font size & color scheme usability

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by maureend, Jan 30, 2010.

1. maureend

maureend New Member

I just upgraded my BlackBerry Storm to a Motorola Droid 2 days ago and am still figuring this thing out.

Is there a way to change the general font size that displays on the screen without installing another theme?

I'm generally happy with the default theme, just wish I could make the lettering a bit larger especially in Gmail which doesn't seem have a zoom feature (that I could find).

ALSO - and this is huge for me - the little check boxes that you select in the settings panel to turn options on and off - the green checks seem hard to see against the boxes. Sometimes I can't tell if they're checked or not. I wish I could make them red!

On the same token, just a usability comment here on the slide-out keyboard: The gold lettering is tough to see against the black unless you're in really good lighting conditions.
  2. realigion

realigion New Member

The app called Spare Parts allows you to change the general font size, I believe the check mark thing would require a root then (using MetaMorph) changing the image the phone uses for check marks.

I find it pretty easy with the backlight on? Your backlight is functioning correctly, right?
Search tags for this page
android color scheme

motorola i886 font size