Font Samples

vagabond

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was a page somewhere that has all these fonts listed with a sample of what the font actually looks like. I've found a couple that were pretty sweet, but the "trial and error" method get's pretty cumbersome when you've got to flash and reboot every time just to see what it looks like. However, if there were a webpage or something that just had a sentence printed in every font that would makes things a little more user friendly. Also, while unlikely, for all i know there's a font out there similar to wingdings and if i flashed that i doubt i would be able to find my way back to the toolbox to fix it. :icon_eek:

As always, Love Liberty, best rom out there imo.

h2on0

Reaction score
I just goggles what ever font sounds cool and there are numerous websites that sell font packages and will give you examples. I am using celtic garamond now. I rally like klingon daggers and also the skull one.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
V

vagabond

Reaction score
hmmm...if that's the case then i might have to make my own.

wireman2161

Reaction score
if you long press on the fonts most of them give a screenshot option

OP
V

vagabond

Reaction score
Lol, once again...showing my ignorance. Don't know how I never long pressed on those things...you figure it would have happened at least once by accident if nothing else. Anyhow, That's what i needed. Thanks. :)