1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Font color notification bar - how are people changing?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Stormwulf, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Stormwulf

Stormwulf New Member

Font color in notification bar - how are people changing?

I have looked and searched for a day and a half to find information on where this resides on the Droid and have found nothing.

Anyone know what file the notification bar font color control is in or how some people have been able to change theirs? I'm refering to the "black" text in the top bar with the shade pull down.

I working on my own theme mods and have made the "bar, shade and side sliders fully transparent, the bottom tab bar is at roughly 10 % (minus 90%). When done, this will be a classic black and white theme.

However, as it stands I need to be able to change the notification bar text color to white in order to see it since all alt. home apps do not allow wallpaper to display past the bottom of the notification bar at the top of the screen.

TIA.
Search tags for this page

android changing font in notification

notification bar change font color in no notification

samsung notification font color