Follow the Google Streetcar !

gentlefury

Reaction score
Google Translate

This was linked in that nuts twitter.

Really....germany is afraid of google street view? Come on. I use it all the time to figure out where the hell I'm going. Not to plan heists. Why so paranoid?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Photos being taken on a public street, I don't see what the concern is....

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
crazy anti-google... I am pro google. They make some of the most BAMF products/services and they are all free!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
this thread is going offtopic, i was trying to provide an interesting story of tracking the car... and how it is being done... nothing from those links are anti-google

gentlefury

Reaction score
this thread is going offtopic, i was trying to provide an interesting story of tracking the car... and how it is being done... nothing from those links are anti-google

then maybe you should read your own post...

That article was linked from the twitter page YOU linked!!

The whole point of the track the google car was because big brother google is watching.

So these comments are entirely on topic!

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

then maybe you should read your own post...

That article was linked from the twitter page YOU linked!!

The whole point of the track the google car was because big brother google is watching.

So these comments are entirely on topic!

okay sorry. you are right. but that wasn't the purpose of the article that i posted, that was just a news story linked on the twitter, sorry