Follow People On Tapatalk?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
This is a question about Tapatalk and not directly related to the Forum. What good does it do someone to "Follow" another user on Tapatalk? What is gained from it? I have been bombarded with "so & so is now following you..." notifications lately. I'm curious why do people "follow" other people on Tapatalk? Do you see a notification for every new post that person makes? Or is it some sort of "status' thing that counts towards something? Thanks for any clarification.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I'll just un-follow you than. Personally I think it is a ploy of Tap-a-trash to add a bit of snobbery element to their app.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it actually does something. Ignoring people doesn't show the threads they started in the active topics list.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering too. At one point, i had over 2000 people"following"me and they never responded or liked any post of mine. It was creepy. So i tried blocking some who wrote in languages i couldn't read. They still didn't disappear, so i decided to just ignore it. I could spend 2 hours deleting and blocking unknown people and their names never went away.