Folders in Gallery?

SkinnyWilbo

Reaction score
Hello and thanks in advance. Is there any way I can separate images in my gallery into folders? And then run a slideshow from a single folder?

Also how can I send an image to multiple recipients.

Had my Droid almost a week now and really love it. I take images with the Droid, upload to my computer, Photoshop and crop them to 150- 7x5.228, and load back to Droid. Makes very beautiful images on Droid screen that way...

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Although I personally haven't tried this, I'm pretty sure it should work....use a file manager like Astro from the Market, and create new folders on the sdcard and put what pics you want in each folder.....that SHOULD work but again, I'm not completely sure...

And for your other question, I'm also pretty sure the app Handcent will allow you to create a message and attach the image, and then allow you to pot multiple phone numbers in the recipient box...I'll have to double check

EDIT: The Handcent application does allow this, for sure....It'll allow you to send it to your whole contacts list if you want!

Last edited:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Works for me. My various folders of pictures on the SD card show up as albums in the gallery.

kgren27546

Reaction score
I am having an issue with removing pictures from my xoom in gallery under instant uploads. These pictures were taken on my razr Max and uploaded automatically.

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I am having an issue with removing pictures from my xoom in gallery under instant uploads. These pictures were taken on my razr Max and uploaded automatically.

They may be in your picasa albums. You may have to go there to delete them.