Folders being annoying.

ctsv510

Reaction score
My folders have randomly stopped working as well. I will click to open and nothing happens. Reboot fixes it and it doesn't really happen that often. My Droid is stock

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Apps Organizer is a good one to try too. It gives you the option to close the folder when open an app from it.

That's the free version of abcOrganizer (i.e. same developer).

You can't drag and drop into the folder, gotta go through the app, way too much of a hastle.

If you open the folder and hold the name it launches a selector so you can choose apps in bulk (i.e. it's the same or less # of steps than the default folder system, seeing you would have to put the icon on the desktop first to 'drag and drop' it into the folder).

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Okay, ive got two problems with folders on my droid.

1) they dont close when i move away from the screen. They dont even close when i press home. i have to click the top bar, or hit the back button. Is there an option where if i move away from the folder (like go into an app or something) that it closes?

2) sometimes they dont work. at all. Like, ill tap on it, and it will flash like it recognized the tap, but it would do nothing. just sit there. I dont know what i do to cure it, but i was wondering if anybody else had this problem?

=(

I have to admit that I stopped using folders because of that. I kept getting tired of it sometimes wanting to open and other time not opening at all. I just went to five screens and put more apps on them because it was more reliable.

OP
koralyne

koralyne

Reaction score
I have to admit that I stopped using folders because of that. I kept getting tired of it sometimes wanting to open and other time not opening at all. I just went to five screens and put more apps on them because it was more reliable.

What the... your sig says I'm running safari on a mac. I'm on wifi with my droid in dolphin ._.

Anyways, I got used to the abc app. Works pretty well, and I only had trouble with bookmarks (apparently it doesn't recognize dolphin bookmarks)